YGM/MTM high pressure suspension grinding mill is suitable for processing various non-lammable and non-explosive mineral materials with Moh’s hardness less than 6 and humidity less than 6%.
It is widely used in the fields of metallurgy, construction, chemical industry, mining, highway construction etc, The granularity of the finished powder size can be adjusted between 50 and 325 meshes (315-45 micron). Examples of processing materials include quartz, feldspar, barite, calcite carbonate, limestone, talc, ceramic, iron ore, carborundum, bauxite, rock phosphate, coal and other materials, total about 400 kinds of materials.
Big materials are crushed by jaw crusher to the required particle sizes, and carried by bucket elevator to the storage hopper, and are fed evenly and continuously by vibrating feeder into the main unit for grinding. The bevel gear drives the central shaft to the rotate ,the shaft top is connected with a grinding roller hanger,on which a grinding roller device is mounted to form a swinging pivot.
The grinding roller device rotates around not only the central shaft but also along the grinding ring,with the grinding roller rotating itself under the action of the friction. The grinding roller hanger has a shovel blade installed at the bottom of roller, the shovel blade and grinding roller throw up and feed the material between the grinding rollers and ring during mutual rotation to form a bedding layer ,which will produce an outward centrifugal force ( an extrusion force ) by the rotation of grinding roller to crush the materials.
The grinded powder are carried by the airflow from the blower to the classifier to be classified, the particles which meet the fineness enter cyclone collector through pipe, and are separated and collected there.
They are discharged at the discharging valve to become finished products; the airflow is sucked to the blower by return pipe on the top of cyclone collector. The whole airflow system is a sealed circulation, and is circulated under positive and negative air pressure.
Performance and Advantages
1. This mill adopts classical pendulum rollers, and change the spring connection structure, which can decrease the impact of large materials on the axis and bearings, also enhance the grinding roller’s crushing strength.
2. The impeller’s working efficiency can reach 85% or above compare with traditional grinding mills, lower power consumption.
3. Its capacity increases by 10%-20% comparing with Raymond mill under the same power condition.
4. Larger range of final fineness. Size of final product can be 0.613mm (30mesh) –0.033mm (425mesh). Some can reach the fineness of 0.013mm (1000 mesh).
5. Easy to operate. The whole system is combined by some independent systems, and the cohesion between the systems is good.
6. Excellent sealing. The multi-class seals are adopted to keep the grinding equipment tight closed.
High Pressure Suspension Grinding Mill is widely used in the fields of metallurgy, construction, chemical industry, mining, highway construction etc, The granularity of the finished powder size can be adjusted between 50 and 325 meshes (315-45 micron). Examples of processing materials include quartz, feldspar, barite, calcite carbonate, limestone, talc, ceramic, iron ore, carborundum, bauxite, rock phosphate, coal and other materials, total about 400 kinds of materials.