Hydraulic Cone Crusher is widely used for secondary and fine crushing in the fields of mining, building materials, metallurgies and so on. The hydraulic cone crusher can crush materials with middle and high hardness such as ironstone, copper ore, granite, basalt, cobblestone, marble, limestone and so on. The Hydraulic Cone Crusher is widely used in highly automatic crushing line which has strict requirements for the fineness of the end products and crushing ratio.
During the working process, the eccentric shaft will force the motor to make a swing movement at a fixed point by the conveyor, counter shaft, couplings, and the cone parts, which can make the crushing cavity close or leave the rolling shirakable now and then.And the ores will be crushed by shock, crack and warp.And HP Cone Crushers spring secure system is a kind of overloaded protection equipment, which can let the non-metal materials pass the crushing cavity with no harm to the machine.Adoption of the glycerol or water seal forms can seprate the stone powder and lubricating oil, which ensure the reliable work.The spring secure system will take effects and the discharge opening will become largest so that the foreign bodies can be discharged from the discharge opening when the non-crushed materials can not pass the crushing cavity or the overloaded phenomenon has happened on the machine.If the foreign bodies get stuck in the cavity, we can continue to increase the discharge opening and let them pass the cavity.Due to the spring, the discharge opening wil recover and go back to the normal work.
Performance and Advantages
1. HPC hydraulic cone crusher optimizes the transmission parts and lubrication and sealing structures. Higher capacity with lower noises.
2. There are two kinds of cavities suitable for medium-fine and extra fine crushing. Which can be easily adjusted by changing the lining plate.
3. This machine adopts the principle of lamination crushing, the end outputs products are mostly cubic shape, better serve as high quality aggregates.
4. Reserving unique structure with complete cast steel structure, no welding points, which has much stronger strength.
5. HPC hydraulic cone crusher adopts hydraulic device and diluted oil lubrication system, to eliminate the risk of abnormal stop, easy to maintenance.
6. The main spare parts like mantle and bowl liner are made of special alloy steel, extending the service life of spare parts by 30%.
Hydraulic cone crushers are often used in the sand and gravel industry to crush various mine rocks with medium and fine crushing pressures below 350 MPa, such as iron ore, non-ferrous metal ore, basalt, granite, limestone, sandstone, pebbles etc.
|Model||Cavity Size (Coarse/Fine)||Minimum Discharging Size (mm)||Max Feeding Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Weight (t)||Power (kw)|