Hammer crusher is a kind of equipment for crushing materials in the form of impact. Hammer crusher is suitable for crushing medium hardness materials, such as limestone, slag, coke, coal, salt, chalk, gypsum, alums, bricks, tiles and other materials in the cement, chemical, electric power, metallurgy and other industrial sectors for medium and fine crushing operations.
Hammer crushers mainly rely on impact energy to complete the operation of crushing materials. When the hammer crusher is working, the motor drives the rotor to rotate at a high speed, and the material enters the crusher cavity evenly. The high-speed rotating hammer head rushes to the baffle plate and sieve bar in the frame, and the material larger than the sieve hole size is blocked on the sieve plate and continues to be hit and ground by the hammer until it is crushed to the required discharge size and finally discharged out of the machine through the sieve plate.
Performance and Advantages
1. The working hammer is cast with new technology, which is wear-resistant and impact-resistant.
2. According to customer requirements, adjust the required granularity.
3. The structure of the hammer crusher is sealed, which solves the problem of dust pollution and ash leakage in the crushing workshop.
4. The overall design has the advantages of beautiful appearance, compact structure, few wearing parts, and convenient maintenance. It is an upgraded product.
5. Compact structure, beautiful appearance, good wear resistance and easy maintenance.
Hammer crusher is suitable for crushing medium hardness materials, such as limestone, slag, coke, coal, salt, chalk, gypsum, alums, bricks, tiles and other materials in the cement, chemical, electric power, metallurgy and other industrial sectors for medium and fine crushing operations.
|Model||Work rotor diameter / length(mm)||Rotor Speed (r/min)||Inlet Size (mm)||Max. feeding size(mm)||Discharge size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (kw)||Weight (t)||Dimensions (mm)|