Heavy-duty hammer crusher is a commonly used crusher equipment, which can be divided into head-breaking heavy-duty hammer crusher and secondary-breaking heavy-duty hammer crusher. When the hardness of the material is relatively hard, the first two crushers can be used. The equipment is divided into a crushing process until it meets the customer’s grain shape requirements.
Heavy hammer crusher generally refers to a large hammer crusher. Its working principle is that the motor drives the rotor to rotate at a high speed in the crushing cavity, and the material enters the feeding port and is hit by the high-speed rotating hammer to crush the material once. Then, the crushed material hits the material that entered later, and the crushing process is carried out again. The shape of the crushed finished material is good.
Performance and Advantages
1. The working hammer is cast with new technology, which is wear-resistant and impact-resistant.
2. According to customer requirements, adjust the required granularity.
3. The structure of the hammer crusher is sealed, which solves the problem of dust pollution and ash leakage in the crushing workshop.
4. The overall design has the advantages of beautiful appearance, compact structure, few wearing parts, and convenient maintenance. It is an upgraded product.
5. Compact structure, beautiful appearance, good wear resistance and easy maintenance.
Heavy hammer crusher is suitable for crushing medium hardness materials, such as limestone, slag, coke, coal, salt, chalk, gypsum, alums, bricks, tiles and other materials in the cement, chemical, electric power, metallurgy and other industrial sectors for medium and fine crushing operations.
|Model||Work rotor diameter / length