Multi-cylinder Hydraulic Cone Crusher is widely used for secondary and fine crushing in the fields of mining, building materials, metallurgies and so on. The hydraulic cone crusher can crush materials with middle and high hardness such as ironstone, copper ore, granite, basalt, cobblestone, marble, limestone and so on. The Hydraulic Cone Crusher is widely used in highly automatic crushing line which has strict requirements for the fineness of the end products and crushing ratio.
Multi-cylinder cone crusher is a typical crushing equipment for medium and fine crushing of hard materials. When working, the moving cone makes a swinging motion along the inner surface. When it is close to the fixed cone, the material is crushed by the extrusion and bending of the moving cone. Where it deviates from the moving cone, the broken material falls from the bottom of the cone due to gravity. The crushing and unloading process takes place continuously and sequentially along the inner surface. The locking protection cylinder part is composed of several locking protection cylinders, over-iron protection accumulators, buffer accumulator groups and pipelines. The locking protection cylinder mainly plays the role of iron protection and cleaning of the crushing cavity. Every two hydraulic cylinders are equipped with a buffer accumulator, which is used to absorb the shock phenomenon of the adjustment ring caused by a small amount of hard materials during normal crushing.
Performance and Advantages
1. Customers can choose suitable crushing chamber of each model according to the material feature, fineness of the end product and particle size requirement.
2. Unique dustproof and sealing structure extend working life of lubricants and other spare parts.
3. The key parts are made of special materials to make the strong crushing force possible.
4. Equipped with long crushing arm to ensure huge stroke, strong crushing force, and high capacity.
5. Hydraulic cleaning system keeps the cavity clean, and it’s easy to operate, thus reducing the stoppage of machines.
6. Reliable performance, low investment, and long service life of quick-wear parts.
Multi-cylinder Hydraulic Cone Crushers are often used in the sand and gravel industry to crush various mine rocks with medium and fine crushing pressures, such as iron ore, non-ferrous metal ore, basalt, granite, limestone, sandstone, pebbles etc.
|Model||Cavity Size (Coarse/Fine)||Minimum Discharging Size (mm)||Max Feeding Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Weight (t)||Power (kw)|