Home > News > Company news
Aug. 29, 2020
Construction sand making equipment is widely used and plays a key role in the mining and construction industries. For cost-effective crushing, choosing the most suitable rock crusher is critical to your business. Jaw crusher and impact crusher are two common crusher applications. Do you know what is the difference between jaw crusher and impact crusher? Before placing an order, let us compare these two crushers.
1. Jaw crusher for crushing granite is mainly used as a primary crusher. It can crush hard materials such as granite and basalt.
2. The impact crusher is usually used as a medium-hard crusher, such as limestone, concrete, and has good crushing efficiency for certain brittle materials. It mainly crushes a small amount of materials discharged from the jaw crusher.
Generally, the jaw crusher is placed before the impact crusher.
1. Jaw crusher can crush various materials with compressive strength lower than 320MPa and particle size between 125mm and 750mm. The capacity is up to 500 TPH. Most jaw crusher manufacturers provide complete primary and secondary jaw crushers.
2. The impact crusher is suitable for coarse-medium crushing of various soft and medium-hard ore whose particle size does not exceed 500mm and compressive strength is less than 50MPa. The output is up to 450 TPH. The final emissions can be adjusted to meet different requirements.
1. The jaw crusher crushes the material by squeezing, so the finished product has more needle-like flakes, and its particle size is usually 10-350mm.
2. However, impact crushers use impact to reduce the size of materials. Most of the final products are cubes, with fewer needle-like materials, finer output particles, and better quality.
1. Jaw crusher
The motor drives the belt and pulley to move the jaw plate up and down through the eccentric shaft. When the movable jaw rises, the angle between the toggle plate and the movable jaw increases, thereby pushing the movable jaw plate closer to the fixed jaw plate. At the same time, the material is crushed or broken to achieve the purpose of crushing. When the movable jaw is lowered, the angle between the toggle plate and the movable jaw becomes smaller. The movable jaw leaves the fixed jaw under the action of the pull rod and the spring, and the crushed material is discharged from the lower mouth of the crushing chamber. With the continuous rotation of the motor, the jaws of the motor are used for periodic movement to smash and discharge materials, thus realizing continuous production.
Driven by the motor, the rotor rotates at a high speed, and the material on the rotor hits and breaks with the hammer, and then throws to the counterattack device to make it break again. Repeat this process until the material is crushed to the required particle size and discharged from the outlet.
1. Due to the limitations of its crushing effect, although the size of the mineral material crushed by the jaw crusher is uniform, the overall particle size is larger. Therefore, for users with high product quality, some other secondary crushers need to be added when purchasing this equipment.
2, the impact type crusher has a greater crushing force, but also has the role of stones.Therefore, the processed ore raw materials are mostly cubic, and the classification is reasonable, which can fully meet the current strict requirements of gravel production.
In short, in most crushing equipment, the two crushers are usually used in close combination.
Which is better, a jaw crusher or an impact crusher?Depending on the market, the overall sales volume of the jaw crusher exceeds that of the impact crusher, mainly due to its versatility and flexibility.It can be used not only as crushing equipment alone, but also in combination with other machines in a variety of production lines.It is one of the most cost-effective crushing equipment.
Jaw crushers usually cost between tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands (RMB).You can consult us for the specific price.
1. Jaw crusher
Deep crushing chamber improves feeding capacity and output;High crushing rate, uniform product size;Reliable and convenient gasket type discharge opening adjusting device, with large adjusting range, increases the flexibility of the equipment;Simple structure, reliable operation, low operating costs, energy saving.One machine can save 15%-30% energy, and the system can save more than twice;The adjustment range of discharge outlet can meet the requirements of different users;Low noise, less dust.
2. Impact crusher
The gap between the impact plate and the hammer can be easily adjusted, effectively controlling the discharge particle size, and the discharge shape is good;Compact structure, strong machine, rotor moment of inertia. High chromium plate hammer impact resistance, wear - resistant, large impact, easy maintenance, economical and reliable.Full crushing function, high productivity, low wear and tear of machine parts, high comprehensive benefit.