Home > News > Company news
Feb. 19, 2020
Because impact crusher and hammer crusher both crush materials through high-speed impact, and they are very similar in appearance, many people cannot distinguish between impact crusher and hammer crusher. Let's take a look at the advantages of counterattack today?
(1) The particle size of the discharge is uniform, the grain type is better, and the content of fine powder and dust is very low.
(2) Low operating costs and low investment costs. The weight and overall dimensions of the impact crusher are smaller than those of the hammer crusher, which can effectively reduce the construction costs. In addition, compared with two types of equipment with the same output, the power of the motor required for counterattack is lower, which can effectively reduce the power consumption of the equipment and reduce the operating cost.
(3) The consumable parts of the impact crusher have a long service life, and at the same time, the semi-automatic hydraulic open top device can help to carry out the inspection and maintenance of the equipment and the replacement of the consumable parts faster and more effortlessly.
(1) Can handle materials with large moisture content to prevent clogging
Impact crusher manufacturers believe that impact crushers can effectively handle materials with large moisture content to prevent crushing of the crusher. When the water content of the processed material is too large, the feeding chute and the impact plate of the impact crusher can be equipped with heating devices to prevent the material from sticking. The impact crusher does not need to be equipped with a bottom sieve plate to effectively prevent clogging.
(2) Semi-automatic insurance design effectively reduces the risk of overload and downtime
When non-crushing materials (such as iron blocks) enter the crushing cavity, the front and back impact racks retreat, and the non-crushing objects are discharged from the machine. When the crusher resumes work, the impact racks automatically return to their normal working positions with the help of their own weight safety devices It avoids the risk of equipment overload and the loss caused by shutdown and maintenance. Because the entire process is automated, the manual shutdown and maintenance time is greatly reduced, and the production efficiency of the entire production line is greatly improved.
(3) Wider range of discharge adjustment Easier adjustment of discharge size
A mechanical adjustment device is set on the top of the impact crusher, and the clearance between the impact frame and the rotor can be adjusted by turning the bolts of the device to adjust the output size. At the same time, by adjusting the rotor speed, the clearance between the impact plate and the grinding chamber Can effectively and easily adjust the size of the output particle size. The hammer crusher can only achieve the purpose of adjusting the particle size of the discharge by replacing the bottom screen.
(4) Low wear of wearing parts
The hammer of the custom impact crusher is cast by a composite process of high chromium material and wear-resistant material, and after strict heat treatment, it has good resistance to mechanical and thermal shock. Because the traditional linear plate hammer is easy to wear and wear, the impact surface of the plate hammer cannot be perpendicular to the material, and the crushing efficiency decreases rapidly. The impact crusher uses a crescent-shaped plate hammer. durable.
(5) Hydraulic system operation and maintenance are more convenient
The custom impact crusher adopts a hydraulic adjustment system. According to the operating requirements, the clearance between the impact rack and the hammer can be easily adjusted. The modular design of the wearing parts of the equipment is also equipped with a hydraulic lifting device to facilitate the replacement of wearing parts. Operation, greatly reducing labor and time investment. Only 6 plate hammers are installed on the impact crusher rotor, and the plate hammer can be easily replaced with the designed special tools. It only takes one shift to replace a set of plate hammers.